Lost my dratini skin in NPC bug

Fionavara

hey there, since the DD quest gonna be closed I guess I will ask if someone can go and retive my dratini skin I lost in the bug to the siencetist when I talked to him and had BOTH the skin and the scale and he took away both from me but didnt let me finish the quest?
I was planning on not boothering you about it but since I need a new skin until friday and that might be a bit hard I was wondering if you guys could go and take a quick look at it and retrive the skin for me?

best regards and good job to you all
ign: Fionavara

Saric

Youngster
You have to get the scale, take it back to him, and when he tells you to go get the drat skin, you go get it and bring it back.
As far as I'm aware you can't have both and give it to him at the same time.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Yeah it sounds like you did the quest in the wrong order.

You have to go to the scientist in saffron, then to Edward who asks you to find a horsea scale.

Then you have to go back to the scientist with the horsea scale and he sends you to look for the dratini skin.

When you return after getting the dratini skin Edward sends you on to the next stage of the quest.

If you do it out of order he removes your items before sending you on to do his tasks. So if he took both your horsea scale and your dratini skin then you need to get the horsea scale again then return to him and continue the quest from there.

The DD quest is not finishing on Friday. Anyone who has started it can continue it, and probably has to complete it as is to get into the Dragon's Den.

Fionavara

saffron scientist just says "shouldnt you be getting off young man" like he always does and Edward still keeps saying "there are so many discoveries out there"
and I have 2 horsea scales and 3 dragon scales so all I need it to get my skin back, any chance of that? or do I have to find a new dratini skin?
I cant restart the quest as you suggesting me to do, he has accepted the horsea scale and want the dratini skin, but since he already taken it from me I would like it back since he ahsnt recognised that he's already got it from me.

drazen1

Youngster
i have same problem i have 2 horsea scales and when i talk with edward he says :there are so many discoveries out there... what now?