lost my account

Argonz

i have a problem logging in my account, i been away for a really long time, but the account is still here i searched for it , i can normally log in with the same info on the forums, when i tried to do an email check it showed me the 1st 3 letters of my email, but it didn't send the confirmation to it so please help me!

Argonz

any gm help or so? i still can't log in my account it's telling me that's the password or username is incorrect and it's not sending any requests to my email

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
If you don't get any errors when you do the password reset and you are sure of your email address, go to the IRC Chat- you'll find the link below in my signature- and ask for Reborn or Luminance.

Argonz

when i do a password reset, it says that the user name and email does not match, but when i do an email check, it gives me the 1st 3 letters of the same email that it didn't match earlier, when i do email reminder list, it doesn't send anything to my email tho it says that it did, and i can log in here with the same info of my account, but i can't log on the game with it

Luminance

Youngster
Developer
Please, let me know when will you go to IRC.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Argonz

I'm online now, and gonna stay online for quite long, so feel free to look for me there, thanks in advance