Lost email for an old account

crazyping12

Hello, i used to go under crazyping12 in an old account and changed it to TheBlackReaper but i forgot the pass to TheBlackReaper account  i tried recovering it but the email i used for it is old and locked by Yahoo and i couldn't get access to it, so i'm wondering if you guys can help me get into my account.  the email i used for it was crazyvereycrazy@yahoo.com

Paarthurnax~

If you can't access your old email there's nothing we can do to help unfortunately. Your only option is to try to contact yahoo to get it unlocked.

crazyping12

Paarthurnax~ said:
If you can't access your old email there's nothing we can do to help unfortunately. Your only option is to try to contact yahoo to get it unlocked.

you don't have access to my password ?  or a way to reset it ? :/

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[Glow=#9932CC]This is correct. To protect the security of our many players and PWO as a whole; and to comply with various data protection regulations worldwide, PWO never stores original, unencrypted versions of any account's password. For this reason, PWO Staff cannot tell you your password, nor set you a new one. We can only guide you towards using the tools provided by our Playerdex for this purpose.[/Glow]