Looking For Lots Battle Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
I looking people who don't afraid to lose 177 times to me, my max 77lvl, pm me or post. While losing a couple of times, I give a gift or something with a vengeance.

Puar

Youngster
you should probably delete this before staff sees lol

Dovee

Youngster
Free wins = banned so dont do it.

Im guessing this is to create a guild?

Earn your wins like everyone else

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
How I can battle if they scary of me and I wana just create guild (clan) line for my country in lots on games

Crocs2001

[quote name='narutofoxLT' timestamp='1315928652' post='3145']

How I can battle if they scary of me and I wana just create guild (clan) line for my country in lots on games

[/quote]

lots of ppl aren't "scary" (i'm assuming you mean "scared") of you. but the chances are you can't beat those ppl.. so just like dovee said, earn your right to make a guild.. if you don't have the requirements to make one, that means you're not worthy to make one (yet).. simple as that.. ^^

Dovee

Youngster
Win farming is illegal. Earn your wins.

If you didnt earn your wins and just cheated to get them what kind of leader would that make you anyways?

You would get 0 respect as a leader.

Just earn your wins like everyone else or get banned.

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
I can't beat realy good players who have max because just max lvl peoples battle with me. 23wins-32loses start play PWO 2009-06-16

Pez~

[quote name='narutofoxLT' timestamp='1315927941' post='3137']

I looking people who don't afraid to lose 177 times to me, my max 77lvl, pm me or post. While losing a couple of times, I give a gift or something with a vengeance.

[/quote]

Giving someone free wins is illegal, if I find you asking people for free wins again then you will be banned and if I find anyone giving free wins they will be banned too. It is illegal, dont do it

Status
Not open for further replies.