Login..

G

Hey guys, I'm kinda new 'cuz I havn't been playing so much but are thinking about starting 'till I get me a Nintendo with a pokemon game. :)
Well I can't login, I dont know why but everytime I try to login does their coming up a problem, Please tell me when I can play Thanks. :D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The server may have been down. Try again now.

Welcome to Pokémon World Online, by the way.

G

Thanks but my other problem is that, when I login it just keep saying "Loading Map (Vermilion City)" and I can't press anything, please help me :(

Maters

madshoest said:
Thanks but my other problem is that, when I login it just keep saying "Loading Map (Vermilion City)" and I can't press anything, please help me :(

Happens quite often when you first try to log in.

Go to task manager, and end PWO's process.

Re-start the game afterwords. It'll load quicker, and you'll more than likely get in just fine. If not, rinse and repeat.

G

Maters said:
madshoest said:

Re-start the game afterwords. It'll load quicker, and you'll more than likely get in just fine. If not, rinse and repeat.

I'll try that but ofcause can't I login to the game server now.. Kinda bad timing :-( I just wanna play! :'(

Maters

madshoest said:
Maters said:
madshoest said:

I'll try that but ofcause can't I login to the game server now.. Kinda bad timing :-( I just wanna play! :'(

Server just went down a minute ago. You can check when it's online before you try to log in here; http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/serverwatch.php

G

Maters said:
madshoest said:
Maters said:
madshoest said:

Server just went down a minute ago. You can check when it's online before you try to log in here; http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/serverwatch.php

Thank you very much for your help! If I get new problems may I contact you agian?

G

ive got almost the same problem since first time i logged in
but for me it doesnt fix in any way, im trying to log in for hours and nothing happens

when i logged in it says "You logged in with an IP Address of:"
the client screen suddenly turns black, saying "Loading Map(Pewter House)"

i already turned off my firewall, opened different ports i found in this forum, used hotspotshield, tryed to wait until its done loading and tryed to restart pwo again and again
im also starting it as administrator