Login Trouble

melonhead59

Hi ive tried logging in since the Ddos and it just gets stuck saying loading map viridian forest i was wondering if you could tell me how to fix this :) xx

Nikola

Youngster
There was certain ip blockades. But seems thats not indicator as you described. Try to force close pwo.exe via task manager
- press ctrl+shift+esc and find pwo.exe end close process and try again. It worked for many players. Sometimes you should wait a bit till you go in game actually.

Nikola

Youngster
Iam not sure what issue could be. Try unplug your router and connect again. Reinstall client. Try to manage something. You can ask for help also in PWO irc. Since myself i have that issue sometimes but it fixes itself though.
http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/chat.php

melonhead59

its working.... its WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :3

G

for some reason i cant log in, i have not played for about 2 months, i do not know why but it keep saying username or password is invalid but they are very simple. they were remembered by the game, i cant even log in playerdex

Nikola

Youngster
dutsh16 said:
for some reason i cant log in, i have not played for about 2 months, i do not know why but it keep saying username or password is invalid but they are very simple. they were remembered by the game, i cant even log in playerdex

There was over 1/3 players who get blanked out due weak passwords. Password with +40% power should be fine. All you have to do is go to the playerdex and reset a new password. You may face with cap being full that means you arent getting any mail in 1 hour span then you need to try again later. You can reset your password here:
http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.net/lostpw.php