locked??????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

RareHunterRoman

the status says locked and yet there is no planned time down i wonder if you are editing map or somthing that i am aware of any one can unlock it so wats up???????????

Naero

Twitter is the foremost source of updates regarding the server status, thus if there is anything to report regarding the current status, it will be broadcasted there first.

However, to help clarify confusion regarding no recent tweets, my understanding of the circumstances is that the server was left locked into maintenance amid a web service outage -- whereby maps would not have loaded, and gameplay would be practically inoperable even if the server was online. Presumably due to issues on CloudFlare's end, the web service outage transpired, though it seems to have been sorted out now; it's just awaiting an Admin or DEV to reboot it.

PhantomsCV

the link for the twitter account is on the same page as it says, "Locked for Maintenance"

You can follow our Twitter account for live information regarding downtime. If there are no tweets regarding any on-going downtime, the server is awaiting a restart from a member of restart staff.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Forum rules
Any topics asking about the server status will be locked. If the server is down, check if there is any information available on our planned downtime topic or Twitter. Otherwise the server is awaiting a restart from a member of the Administration or Developer team.

Status
Not open for further replies.