Level at which it would be clear what spd iv growlithe has

furchia

I have growlithe with 30-31 spd at 34 lvl (and 3 other 30-31 stats). The question is whether it has definite 30 and 31 spd at 99 lvl or it is like horsea which has 30-31 spd even on 99 lvl. Second question: at which lvl it will have definite spd iv? Ty.

HeavyPetter

Re: Level at which it would be clear what spd iv growlithe h

A level 99 Arcanine has 222 speed for an IV of 30, 223 speed for an IV of 31 and 224 speed for an IV of 32, so there are no 'forgiving' coincidences in this case, every increase counts.

Your growlithe is actually 30-32 at the moment (veekun does not output the 32 IV possibility, but my calculator does: http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/showthread.php?tid=8417). The earliest following levels at which you can distinguish these values from each other are:

a) At level 35 you will distinguish an IV of 32 (=58 speed) from 30-31 (=57 speed)
b) If you note speed=57 at level 35, you must wait until level 51 to distinguish between an IV of 31 (=82 speed) and an IV of 30 (=81 speed)

Hope that fully answers your question
Cheers :)

P.S. If you wanna do lots of similar calculations, check the link I have supplied above. My calculation tool is much more convenient than veekun for these things.

furchia

last question:
51 lvl of arcanine, not growlithe?

ty for your link, your calculator is rather convinient.

HeavyPetter

Apart from the level 99 info, all values I have stated are for the unevolved form (growlithe)

HeavyPetter

Creobis said:
As of now, it can be clear at any level. :)

That's a nice update. Finally eliminating the need for third party IV calculators. Would it be possible to also display IVs in trade windows in order to counteract stat scams?

Orean

Website
twitter.com

HeavyPetter said:
Creobis said:
As of now, it can be clear at any level. :)

That's a nice update. Finally eliminating the need for third party IV calculators. Would it be possible to also display IVs in trade windows in order to counteract stat scams?

It is currently infeasible to edit the text displayed in the client window, while the current client is not updateable. However, when the new client has been redeveloped to a releasable state, this will be held into consideration, as the trade window will be more stably editable with an updateable client.

Valmagier

HeavyPetter said:

As far as I tested it yesterday you can show IVs on the Tradechannel by typing /iv [pos], 1 where [pos] is a number between 1-6 as for the position of your pokemon you want to show. But I would check the ID of the pokemon shown and the pokemon in the Trade Window. If they dont match, dont trade.

Mr.Worldwide

Banned

it does not show the HP IV ???

Orean

Website
twitter.com

Mr.Worldwide said:
it does not show the HP IV ???

It does not display it in the screenshot shown in the tweet that was linked, but it was an extension that was made based on feedback raised up to the staff, from the community. It should display the HP IV now.

Mr.Worldwide

Banned

Creobis said:
It does not display it in the screenshot shown in the tweet that was linked, but it was an extension that was made based on feedback raised up to the staff, from the community. It should display the HP IV now.
it's the best update EVER

Thodd

serv is off for u too ?

Kojin~

Thodd

lol Kojin, are u serious ? you ask if i kiding, serv is OFF 4H minimum and nothing on TWITER, they dont care lol

The-Predator

Youngster

Thodd said:
lol Kojin, are u serious ? you ask if i kiding, serv is OFF 4H minimum and nothing on TWITER, they dont care lol

if theres nothing in twitter it is beacuase they are doing real life stuff and if is offline in the server status page its obviously also off for all of us -.-!