Lets Have A Voting For Shiny IV's...,,

[color=#BF0000:253spjus]What Should Be Minimum Ingame IV's Of the Shiny[/color:253spjus]

• 0-31

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-31

• 10-31

• 15-31

• 20-31

• 25-31

• 28-31

• Total voters

RicardoTav

Let me say one thing, think with me whe pwo had events you wasnt here soo after that maybe you ask for taking the pokes from that event out of players cause you couldnt cautch them and as we have them we got the advantage simple as that, all of old players payed and worked for their pokes and got them cause they was in game that time ;)
The same think goes for what you want for shinys ;), and if you find the pokes you loocking dont deppend only on the hours you spend deppends on lucky too, i saw some new shinys as good as "old ones".

Black.Magician

dude i think you all are thinking i am a new player, my old id was created on 2011 march and have thousand of hours of game play and have hundreds of shiny, but i am here, just to make things equal, if we were given chance then new player should also get same possible chance of getting good shiny, so don't comment that you are old player, the case is of being fair...

Merse

Youngster
It's like San Marino would say: "We want equal rights so US be a nice guy and give us half of your yearly income. Just because.

EDIT: This guy made me to remember an old joke.
A guy drives on the highway listening to the news in the radio.
"To everyone who are listening us, please be very careful on the highway! An idiot in the wrong lane is going against the traffic."
Our guy murmurs "One?! They are all going in the wrong way!"

RicardoTav

Jai62 said:
dude i think you all are thinking i am a new player, my old id was created on 2011 march and have thousand of hours of game play and have hundreds of shiny, but i am here, just to make things equal, if we were given chance then new player should also get same possible chance of getting good shiny, so don't comment that you are old player, the case is of being fair...
Adn you think that change ivs is being fair ??? i think not isnt fair for "Old players" and for new player its the same thing ( and other thing as you are like saying that you see the true way just cause you are a "old player" i have 3 shinys on my acc i really dont care if ivs changed but alot of people have more that 100 shinys its just unfair).

Black.Magician

my concern is that some people are shiny collector here, so it not fair with them as to get low stats shiny, and merse, in life you should not only thought for your benefit, but also think for others,

Black.Magician

and if staff has previously fixed that, shiny were 28-32, they should continue with trend, changing definition of any particular identity creates a big problems..

RicardoTav

jai let me confirm this you say that making that change the old shinys ivs is fair for all right ???

Shiny-HoOh

It seems many people are completely ignoring that fact that shinies are supposed to be loved because of their rare color (Which also makes them look awesome :D) and rarity, not some boosted IV's.

Back when the 20% shiny boost was removed some people hated the idea of removing the shiny boost despite how broken shinies were back then due to how used to the 20% shiny boost was and how much they have gotten used to the 20% stat boost, however we're in the same predicament now as we were back then, shinies are still OP compared to their normal counterparts.

How are they still OP? Because they have guaranteed IV minimums which kinda ruins the idea of IV hunting and makes it more like a coin-flip, yes now it's slightly more random, but that doesn't mean they're still not OP when compared to their normal counterparts.

So, imo, there are two big problems with leaving 'old' shinies with 28-32 IV's the same:
The fact it completely ruins the economy for any shiny caught after lowering their value automatically just for being 'new' even if they have similar IV's.
And the fact it makes them OP compared to their normal counterparts.

Yes we can catch normals just as good as shinies, however the chances of doing so are stacked against us.

And as for my other post people seemed to ignore it/brush it off for the fact that my account is only a month old, however I am an old player, I created my original account in December 2009 (Some people may remember it: thepokefan).

And I'd like to reiterate my point, shinies should be loved for their cool/rare color, not because of their boosted IV's they should never have been given. (If this isn't why you hunt and catch/trade for shinies then you're doing it for completely wrong reasons.)

The-Predator

Youngster
Jai62 said:
my concern is that some people are shiny collector here

You are talking totally nonsense, They didnt take the pokemon off the game, shinies are still there, new players can get em!!

You cannot ask for shiny pokemon already ingame to be nerfed, Staff isnt taking nothing off of new players while you are asking to take off IVs from our pokemon, you are here complaining just because they dropped IV from new shinies, as u cant get what u want, u want to harm other people just because u didnt get what u wanted! You want me to give some money over to new players so we can be equal?? you cannot expect us to be equal thats why we have played so many years!

nemo55

Maybe there will be an event some time in the future where IVs get boosted... ;)

But its more healthy for the game to have the IVs as they are now, also over a year a lot of the 28+ IV pokemon will be gone soooo everything will even out over time...

Pez~

Im a shiny collecter with about 200 shinies and I think they should just be like normal pokes, its the only sustainable way for the game to continue. All shinies past, present and future need to be 1-31

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
I've edited the poll (the previous votes have been cleared).

killanaddict

1-31 looks good, but for now it will be work only with reset, otherwise prices on 28+ will rise to the sky even more than after 20+ update.

RicardoTav

the 28+ shiny didnt rise with the 20+ update lol its all the same as i see but ok xD :p

killanaddict

didn't rise? lol, 1m for lol machamp, 2m for tangela and at least x2 price for other s commons. i was here before update, don't tell me

RicardoTav

when i start playing shiny machop was 10m do you know ???, and tangela its normal be 2m or even more if max spd (cause of tangrowth).
and 1m for machamp i remmeber that was like that ;) soo dont come with that things that was cause of 20+ ivs update cause wasnt;).

Maydenn

Shiny_HoOh said:
It seems many people are completely ignoring that fact that shinies are supposed to be loved because of their rare color (Which also makes them look awesome :D) and rarity, not some boosted IV's.

Thank you. Totally agree. They sould be 1-31 like others.

Nikola

Youngster
Every opinion is welcome. However, desperately pushing for anything higher then 0/31 means you are an enemy of the system. Or simply, you use system for your own benefit to gain advantage on a lot easier way. When the system is trying to treat everyone equal and give you the possibility where everyone can achieve equal you are butthurt, means your suggestion is transparent and it's opposing to the game system. I often see people breaking on kids tears where the kid is desperately crying just to get spoon feeding treatment. I guess that is not the case here. Since we believe in equality your tears means nothing since you cry because you have to work a bit harder. That's actually normal and that is the way how one grows up.

OneMillionRattatas

Darcia said:
Every opinion is welcome. However, desperately pushing for anything higher then 0/31 means you are an enemy of the system. Or simply, you use system for your own benefit to gain advantage on a lot easier way. When the system is trying to treat everyone equal and give you the possibility where everyone can achieve equal you are butthurt, means your suggestion is transparent and it's opposing to the game system. I often see people breaking on kids tears where the kid is desperately crying just to get spoon feeding treatment. I guess that is not the case here. Since we believe in equality your tears means nothing since you cry because you have to work a bit harder. That's actually normal and that is the way how one grows up.

why this? This topic has actually been the least insulting I think but now we have the 'if you don't like my idea you're a whiny kid' response again.

just because we don't agree with you it doesn't make our ideas childish, or wrong, just different