Later

risefromruins

Youngster
Not trying to steal Dovee's thunder, but I'm essentially doing the same thing. Due to my lack of access to the game I've lost a lot of interest. I felt there was no reason for me to be apart of the staff team as I was just too inactive. I enjoyed my time here and I still plan on going on the forums whenever I get bored, but I will rarely be in game.

I'll miss this game and maybe one day I'll have another urge to start playing, but that's not today.

Later everyone.

Kaiko

Youngster
=/ Seeya around buddy. Take care, and hope things turn out good for ya in life~

Pastor-Of-Muppets

With more of PWO's Community prominent figures leaving it only reinforces the notion that nothing lasts forever. I didn't know you, but good luck whats keeping you busy in the real world and thanks for what you have done.

Darwin1999

Cya Around dude, we undestand what happen to your life now, Good Luck to your adventures in this world!

king1234

Youngster
Bye bye old friend. Good luck with your life, wish you all the best. See-ya next time when the urge comes back. ;)
Ill be waiting until u come back.

Bad-News-dodo

i'll miss ya rise, goodluck in your life buddy , see y next time when the urge comes back , :)

cyy5113

Goodbye, enjoy your life, hope u could return in later days. :)

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Bye Rise ~
Hope to see you return soon.

GawertyXL

Wow rise, that sucks, we werent the best of friends but i really enjoyed to talk to you when i saw you :/ Ill miss you buddy!

darkshadow.

Goodbye rise ,hope u have a good life and return someday. You helped me a lot.. A big thanks and i am waiting for your return :)