Kanto or Johto?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Which path should i go in terms of playerbase and friendliness?

KstersSlade

I went with kanto since I more familiar with it, and I had alot of fun and made friends. For me I feel kanto is better and feel like more people go there so its more crowded. Thats my opinion.

Algiers

There is no difference in playerbase and friendliness. There is only a difference in gameplay, for which I think Kanto is better. Then again, I'm biased, because I started in Kanto and thus my experience in Johto was already one filled with running from level 2s with my level 50-60s.

Merse

Youngster
Jotho is easier at first. If you start in Kanto you usually suffer a lot in the first few days.

Dragonshalo16

I'd say go to johto. It may be "some-what" easier but it does have its advantages such a sudo.It too has,In my opinion, the better safari zone.What i've noticed alot, is that players who started out in kanto,have an extremely hard time coming across the needed 200k for a surf board;as johto has the possible metal coat drops from mag's, and the VR tauros(which doesn't require safari). :p

Warchida

Kanto because there are more people hanging out in saffron for trading.

G

Kanto is the easiest (at least for me) and it has saffron city for trading and stuff

Ragus

I like johto but it feels empty. Kanto feels like it just has more. I know it has more trainers to train on, although the first gym is a pain to get past the first time. I say if you really like johto go with that, or if you like kanto more swing that way.

mastervanity

Kanto by far has it WAYYYY easier than johto, johto wild pokemon dont go past lvl 14-16 by even the fifth gym which makes training 12k xp for your team of pokemon almost impossibly hard.I get if im lucky 600 xp a kill while my friend who started same time as me is in diglet cave getting 1200 xp a kill and while i know diglet cave is a grdind zone there is no equivalent of that for johto, trainer battles he gets 10k exp a kill, while i get 2-6k.lvling and training pokemon in johto is by far WAY harder than kanto and if I had the chance id have started there because as i said leveling pokemon for gym battles or to replace a member on your team takes HOUSE of avg 300 xp a kill.

CoolKnightST

mastervanity said:
Kanto by far has it WAYYYY easier than johto, johto wild pokemon dont go past lvl 14-16 by even the fifth gym which makes training 12k xp for your team of pokemon almost impossibly hard.I get if im lucky 600 xp a kill while my friend who started same time as me is in diglet cave getting 1200 xp a kill and while i know diglet cave is a grdind zone there is no equivalent of that for johto, trainer battles he gets 10k exp a kill, while i get 2-6k.lvling and training pokemon in johto is by far WAY harder than kanto and if I had the chance id have started there because as i said leveling pokemon for gym battles or to replace a member on your team takes HOUSE of avg 300 xp a kill.
Don't really see an problem with lower exp if you known you pokémon automaticly level high enouge when you hunt for an HR. The problem in the first gym looks more importend to me. The reason why johto isn't full because it's not finished yet. An lot areas and possible usefull traningspots are missing.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
You guys are answering a question asked in July last year. I'd say he's made his decision by now.

Topic Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.