Just Joined

Electrofreak

Welcome bro. :L Don't let those drop bears get you and you might be able to be the very best like no one ever was.

Isguros

Youngster
Howdy Thirty Million Two Hundred Eleven Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety, and welcome to the best game you'll ever play[1].
If you're experiencing any trouble, feel free to ask any of our helpful players or staff members for help.
But before I forget, I want to ask you a question, one I would appreciate if you'd answer seriously:
Does the rapidly growing population of kangaroos cause that many issues over there?

I hope I'll see you in-game soon ;)

[1] It may not actually be the best game you'll ever play

Ash30211990

Isguros said:
Howdy Thirty Million Two Hundred Eleven Thousand Nine Hundred Ninety, and welcome to the best game you'll ever play[1].
If you're experiencing any trouble, feel free to ask any of our helpful players or staff members for help.
But before I forget, I want to ask you a question, one I would appreciate if you'd answer seriously:
Does the rapidly growing population of kangaroos cause that many issues over there?

I hope I'll see you in-game soon ;)

[1] It may not actually be the best game you'll ever play

Lol its hectic. gota about 30 in the backyard and 1 in the house right now.   Joking.

Nyx~

Hello there, and welcome nice 2 meet you!! :)