Joining of the Union Rooms

Should the union rooms of Saffron City and Goldenrod City be joined?

• If possible, Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

KstersSlade

Umm why were they seperated again? Was it to reduce scams, not that I mind spending 10k to use the train but spending 10k just to trade in another city and then most likely another 10k to go back kinda seems pointless to me unless its someway to take a little money out of the game. Is it possible to join both?

Jhaxion

You do realize by doing this there will only be one trade union room. Which would make it harder for newer players to get to the specified area. Having two union room makes the most since because of the two regions. I would expect if hoenn is added that it would also have it's own union room. Although,I must say I do miss the day's when you could trade with a person in any pokecenter. Now that was great!

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
I don't think 10k is too much to ask to move between regions and the trading system as it is makes it harder for hackers to move pokemon from one account to another. As long as hackers are an issue here I believe we should do as much as we can to deter them.

KstersSlade

Jhaxion said:
You do realize by doing this there will only be one trade union room. Which would make it harder for newer players to get to the specified area. Having two union room makes the most since because of the two regions. I would expect if hoenn is added that it would also have it's own union room. Although,I must say I do miss the day's when you could trade with a person in any pokecenter. Now that was great!

how does it make it harder for newer players to get to a specified area? And Yes I do realize that this will mean only 1 union room whihc is the whole point of the topic. All I am saying is connect the union rooms so people in saffron can trade with goldenrod without having to go over and pay 10k and vice versa.

KstersSlade

HitmonFonty said:
I don't think 10k is too much to ask to move between regions and the trading system as it is makes it harder for hackers to move pokemon from one account to another. As long as hackers are an issue here I believe we should do as much as we can to deter them.

I am not saying its alot, its fine to move from kanto to Jhoto but just seems pointless to spend 10k if your only going to trade. And how would connecting the union rooms make it easier for hackers to move pokemon? Also do you think that a hacker is really going to mind spending 10k if he going to scam someone anyway.

pyroamber

won't the auction house make a joint union room kind of pointless... sorry just saying plus making sure each player went back to the region they originally came from when leaving might be a bit tricky and kind of a lot of work on the staff's part just so people don't need to pay a little bit of money in game I mean would it be nice yes but would it really be a big worthwhile difference not really

moonfish

You can make sure people can't leave through the wrong door, by making two unconnected rooms in the same map area.
Meaning you can see each other, but you can't walk towards each other.

I'd imagine a room shaped like a pokeball, with two flights of stairs coming out of the center. One goes into the northern half of the pokeball, the other into the southern half.

CoolKnightST

Jhaxion said:
What about making those trade post in pokemoncenter doors to the union room. That way everyone can acces it easy. This however requires an personal variable for the player that determs where the door would return him too.