I've checked up on pokemon world online for years but...

ZaneShadows

So I've checked up on Pokemon World Online for years now and very little has changed, well to the game at least (playerdex looks amazing)
I remember when we had teams like the sprite team, map team, quest team etc
I'd like to know whats actually being worked on at the moment and whats planned for the games future for example: Is PWO planning on uping the graphics to the new games like Pokemon X & Y, will there be breeding, will there be double pokemon battles, etc
i used to be part of the sprite team and i'd like to help like we used to.
so... I'd just like to know is all. PWO has been a little in the dark with this at least in my opinion. (i don't mean to rant) :)

Also whats with the copyrights laws now, i forgot what happened. i know PWO moved there server, but can we use characters like Professor Oak in the game, and i remember we had to make new sprites for the pokemon

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
It would be worth looking through the announcements and change logs to see what has changed since you were last here. Much has, it's just not obvious due to the inability to update the client this past year or 2. A new client is being built as you'll find when reading up on all this.

As for the copyright, yes Pokemon still is. :) So the game continues to be completely non profit and run by volunteers.

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Welcome back to PWO zane, as Fonty mentioned above, you might wanna give a quick read to the annoucements section.. a lot is new and more is being worked upon
And Mappers, Spriters and Quest Writers are all included in the Game Editor- GE position now :D

Professor.Oak

As far as actual updates, nothing really significant. Future updates look promising, but they're forever stuck in the future.