it's meh birfday!

KarasuroKun

PWO Composer
Game Editor
Website
bb089.bandcamp.com
Today, February 11th, 2012. Tiz my birthday.  :D As such, I demand presents! Who got me a present? No one? :| At all? Fine.. T^T *Goes back to playing BF3*

Also.. if today is also someone's birthday.. Happy Birthday! If not? Get Out Of My Thread! After you comment. :)

LunaticJames

Content maker
18?
That's adult territory, therefore your present is.

Bamboo_Socks.jpg

They come in pairs apparently, so have two socks. :3

G

Gyohdon

I remember my 18th birthday. One small slip for man, one giant trip up for mankind.
It was the most glorious I've ever taken. Best day of my life.

Shortly afterward I had to pay my own insurance and schoolmoney and I was flat broke and worked my fingers to the bone to support myself.

Yeah... Being an adult isin't all it's cracked up to be,....

Hey, but happy birthday! :)

italics = edited

I

inileater

LunaticJames said:
18?

That's not not necessarily true, some countries see adulthood being reached at different ages.

KarasuroKun

PWO Composer
Game Editor
Website
bb089.bandcamp.com
LunaticJames said:
18?

Bamboo_Socks.jpg

They come in pairs apparently, so have two socks. :3

Oh thanks! Now my feet won't freeze to death in this 20 Degree Weather! :D How thoughtful of you!

Gyohdon said:
I remember my 18th birthday. One small slip for man, one giant trip up for mankind.
It was the most glorious I've ever taken. Best day of my life.

Shortly afterward I had to pay my own insurance and schoolmoney and I was flat broke and worked my fingers to the bone to support myself.

Yeah... Being an adult isin't all it's cracked up to be,....

Hey, but happy birthday! :)

italics = edited

I'm Jobless and already do that. At least the scholarships will help pay for most of College. The rest I can take from my Education Fund my grandparents so gratefully set up for me X amount of years ago!

Hopefully once I get my Bachelor's Degree of Science, Game Design I'll have a job in that field that will pay the student loans that FAFSA so graciously set into action. :)