Is PWO going offline forever ?

MongoBongo

Hej , i playd alot years ago , and some months ago too , but than i ignored long time pwo here and came back again with wish to play .
I just fear one thing , i hate when i spend alot time catching and farming pokes in games, and than the servers dissapear forever or reset .
I like stuff that stays at least 10 years  so its worth to farm .

I dont want loose all like other players too .

In the past this game was always full and with alot admins too , not it feels kinda dead ,  and not many admins i think too.
So i want ask , does this game still have future ? will it keep run ? And will new content come like hoeen .

This game would need advertising cause i told ppl about this game and they didnt even knew it exist on pc online .

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
In the last two years, development of PWO has actually come quite far, with larger and more substantial updates than ever before - these include a complete overhaul of the battle system to support every move and bring battles up to Gen V standards; the introduction of EV-altering Berries; Held Items; the Random Battle mode and more. While it may seem like things have quietened down since, I can assure you that the PWO Staff continue to work on numerous content updates, such as the recently-revealed Project Frostbite; as well as other features not yet announced.

Rest assured, PWO is not dying and development has not stagnated. Work on the game is always ongoing; and we have no intention to call it quits any time soon. It should be remembered, however, that PWO is developed by volunteers working in their free time and we are not a large team, so things can take a while even though we try to work to the best we can - lack of visible activity does not mean nothing is actually happening. Nevertheless, if you have any comments about things you feel we are ignoring, or ideas you'd like us to consider, please feel free to tell us via the Suggestion Box - we love the feedback.

MongoBongo

Okay thank u for answer , i will keep play long time and alot too. After some time i will spend alot money for u guys too , to support u via donations .

Cause this game is awesome and very good made . I hope it stays long time .

Nyx~

Yup.. This game has indeed improved alot since i've last played it.. Also alot happend :( But it's good to see this game holds it's ground and keeps improving. +10 for all the current staff members!