Is it possible to delete a character?

lordmerc

I tried the game a while ago but didnt have the time to play it so I didnt go too far. I wonder if it is possible to delete and re-create my character so I can start from start and go through tutorials etc

Animagus

Im afraid there's no way to reset an account
You can however, create an alternative account using the same email address (upto 5 alt. accounts at most). Do remember though, that creating alt. accounts just for the purpose of obtaining more starters is against PWO Rules.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
We currently don't allow players to delete their own accounts, for various reasons. However, if the account has zero playtime, it is automatically deleted after three months, to save database space. If the account has playtime, the limit is two years.

Note that if you still have access to the previous account, and want to start a new game but keep the original name, you can always apply for a name change on the older account; then register a new account under the original name. Make sure you register the new account as soon as you change the first account's name, as changes are instant and - to my knowledge - the new name becomes available again immediately following a change. Note there is a waiting period after a change before you can change an account's name again.

lordmerc

Yes I basically want to keep the name, thank you. I got access to the account, I did log it today but played a quite while ago for like a week more to test the game