I'm Locked Out!!!!!

Avalenol

Yeah I was trying to recover my account password and tried on playerdex using the reset password it gave me and it didnt work, so now I'm locked out.

I check my email and it said to use forum twice which I did, hopefully everything will be settled when I get unlocked out:D

Avaleno

Davion

Do you copied and pasted the password in playerdex ?? you just need wait like 24 hours I'm not sure until get unlocked and typing yourself the new password

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
If you mistype your password three times, you get locked out of the Playerdex for 24 hours. If you recently changed your password, do NOT copy and paste the given password as it will be considered incorrect, due to the email containing invisible spaces as part of the password. Instead, type it in yourself.

Avalenol

ahh okay, do i really have to wait 24 hours?? To get to be able to log in again??

Is there an admin that could fix this for me, not the password, i got that part but the unblocking of my log in?? I'd hate to wait 24hours just to unlock it:(

I tried typing in the password, but it would let me in, did i do something wrong here?? Do i need to log off forums to log into playerdex??

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Not without using a different computer and IP, most likely. Bluerise would know better.