Im back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gal14

Hey guys,

I dont know if any of you remember me. Ive been playing this game for 8 years now! I left a year a go o so but now im back and ill be glad if someone help me out with some updates about the new prices of pokemon and all that stuff   :)

0Diesel0

Welcome back. As far as prices there is not a set pricing system it is all based on what the buyer wants to pay I am still struggling to grasp it and I have been back myself for 5 months.

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
I've only been here about 18 months so I dont know the exact prices of what things used to bem but from what Ive heard most things that you sold before are likely to be about 50%-75% of what the used to be. The exception to that would be any 28+ IV shiny pokemon you have now, there are worth much more than the used to be because shiny IVs now range from 20-31 instead of 28-32 so any 28+ Ivs (especially any 32's) are of much more value than before. Best of luck, and welcome back :)

gal14

Jobey said:
I've only been here about 18 months so I dont know the exact prices of what things used to bem but from what Ive heard most things that you sold before are likely to be about 50%-75% of what the used to be. The exception to that would be any 28+ IV shiny pokemon you have now, there are worth much more than the used to be because shiny IVs now range from 20-31 instead of 28-32 so any 28+ Ivs (especially any 32's) are of much more value than before. Best of luck, and welcome back :)

Thanks for the help man, ill talk to you ingame to show you some pokes I have so we can talk about prices and stuff!

Diesel. said:
Welcome back. As far as prices there is not a set pricing system it is all based on what the buyer wants to pay I am still struggling to grasp it and I have been back myself for 5 months.

I know that feeling man, everything is so diferent now! I mean the prices have changed so much and tokens are really devalued. :mad:

Mallow-

Youngster
[glow=green]Great to see old people comeing back :) [/glow]

Status
Not open for further replies.