Idea for new years

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
I have idea for new years. Add for some weeks Littleroot Town and Twinleaf Town where can person choose and get gift 1 of 3 Hoenn starter and 1 of 3 Sinnoh starter pokemon to. Teleports to that towns can by in Prof Oak and Elm labs (Where we choose, we starters). PS by good if add Unova starters somehow to

LunaticJames

Content maker
There is a quest for the Kanto/Johto starters already, at the grace of a surprise event.
Why would we deserve the 12 token Hoenn starters, or the unobtainable Sinnoh starters also?

EDIT
As for the nature of this topic, it might belong in the 'suggestion' section for the forum.
Unless you are not serious, and I am missing the joke. :/

SViper

Website
www.facebook.com
Learn read LunaticJames. I don't say add how new year gift Kanto and Jhoto starters, I say add 1 of 3 Hoenn starters and 1 of 3 Sinnoh starters to can choose

rhyperior999

"Learn Read Lunaticjames".How ironic naruto, considering that you didnt even understand what james was trying to say.And james is right.we should be grateful that the staff even hosted a Xmas event and gave us a chance to get a starter pokemon and an eevee/eeveelution.Dont get greedy naruto,santa doesnt like that ;}

Seth

So Staff should give free 12 token UCs or Unobtainable Pokemon freely to people? Leaving those that paid for the 12 token UCs feeling ripped off?

No thanks.

Might as well ask for a free Legendary while you're at it.

8ugs

narutofoxLT said:
Learn read LunaticJames. I don't say add how new year gift Kanto and Jhoto starters, I say add 1 of 3 Hoenn starters and 1 of 3 Sinnoh starters to can choose

You ask for too much. Be grateful for what you've been given already and the time and effort put in by staff, whose only payment is our gratitude. They don't profit from entertaining us. They do it at the expense of their own personal time, when they could be using said time for other (better, even) endeavors. You should "learn be thankful" rather than walk around with your hands out, demanding for more.

luigi55

I was gonna come and re-iterate what everyone else has said already, but i think you may get the point.

In 4 days, the staff put together the festive town holiday event giving everyone the chance to get a starter from their region, and any of the Eeveelutions from the first two generations. thats two UC pokemon as a gift from the staff. Personally, thats more than i could have ever asked for, but maybe thats just me =P