I never know what to write here...

D

Darth

Mouahahahaha! (Sorry, but it meant so I left to be written)

So what about me?
Tall, dark-haired and almost exclusively dressed in black. (do not ask me why, I think it's the only color that suits me)
On paper it sounds pretty good, and I think in real life it's not too bad. What? I do too much? Already?

Current age of 19 since ... * calculates * 28 days if I'm not mistaken. (the 22/10)
I'm French, so sorry for my English. (I do my best, but sometimes I'm lazy)
Otherwise, I have a pretty Bac SI = Engineering Science (It's cool huh?) with a nice European mention and currently I work as a bartender, which explains my great schedules.
When I'm not behind the bar, I spend my time between my beloved computer and its graphics tablet (or Word depending on the mood) and my drawings. You add to that a headphones that rarely leaves my ears. You mix it and fry in a pan and you get ... A beautiful Darth! Congratulations!

Concerning video games, I'm a huge fan of RPGs, although a good FPS slaughter is very convenient after a rotten day.
Hmm .. I also love role-playing (you know, the guys who talk oddly and plays with strange dice).
As for pokemon, I started with the yellow (birthday present with my first gameboy, a color) and I quicly became fan.

What say?
I'm manipulative, vicious, sadistic, slightly masochistic and definitely crazy.
I have a twisted mind and I love it. (This is probably the worst)

Well, since I probably already scare some, I'll stop there.
So, see you soon IG!

D

dracoattacker

Hello, welcome to PWO. Hope you have a great time here. :D

I

inileater

Darth said:
Mouahahahaha! (Sorry, but it meant so I left to be written)

Current age of 19 since ... * calculates * 28 days if I'm not mistaken. (the 22/10)

Concerning video games, I'm a huge fan of RPGs, although a good FPS slaughter is very convenient after a rotten day.
Hmm .. I also love role-playing (you know, the guys who talk oddly and plays with strange dice).
As for pokemon, I started with the yellow (birthday present with my first gameboy, a color) and I quicly became fan.

What say?
I'm manipulative, vicious, sadistic, slightly masochistic and definitely crazy.
I have a twisted mind and I love it. (This is probably the worst)

my sadistic side comes out when i use my torture poke moves, anyway welcome to pwo :D

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[glow=purple]Well, such an interesting personality on display :)

Greetings, Darth. I think you'll get along well here.
[/glow]

D

Darth

Thank you everyone!
From what I saw, I'm sure to have fun here.
And I hope to be able to help the community. (Yeah, I can be useful... sometimes ... occasionally ...)