I LOST MONEY!

Kandan7

I lost 5m from 2 trades because of the server saving issue. Is there anything possible to do so i can get my money back? The trades were a salamence for 2m to Nishiwaki and an aggron for 3m to felipebarbosa7. I'll really like to get my money back or the pokemons. please answer

Konani

Kandan7 said:
i hade the same problem, they aren't doing nothing? i would like to get my money back.

In response to the above quote that I got from another thread that you posted in about the same thing is yet another quote from the same thread;

Creobis said:
Regarding the money that was already lost, PWO is unable to provide any form of reimbursement for any data that is lost due to a server rollback. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced

Is that helpful in anyway?

Kandan7

Konani said:
Kandan7 said:
i hade the same problem, they aren't doing nothing? i would like to get my money back.

In response to the above quote that I got from another thread that you posted in about the same thing is yet another quote from the same thread;

Creobis said:
Regarding the money that was already lost, PWO is unable to provide any form of reimbursement for any data that is lost due to a server rollback. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced

Is that helpful in anyway?

so there is no way i can recover my pokes so i can sell them again and recover the money?

Konani

If you have their ID numbers, then it's possible a GM can get the Pokemon back. But other then that, no. There is no way to get them back.