I is back from a horrible fiery grave

rayquaza72

So yeah, hi?

Kinda doubt there's many people that remember me, mainly a bit of a forum person before I disappeared.

Keeping it all nice and simple(totally not bad with long speeches), I'm hoping on getting back into the game. Hoping to see who's still around and how much has changed since I last properly played. Along with the hopes that there's still a decent amount of people that remember me

pondbond_happy-rayquaza.jpg

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
BEGONE, INFERNAL DRAGON! I CAST THEE BACK TO THE HELLISH DOMAIN FROM WHICH THY CAME!!!

...Just kidding :p Welcome back Rayquaza. I remember you well, although I don't recall us talking to each other often. But I hope you enjoy your time here once again :)

Jhaxion

Jinji said:
BEGONE, INFERNAL DRAGON! I CAST THEE BACK TO THE HELLISH DOMAIN FROM WHICH THY CAME!!!

...Just kidding :p Welcome back Rayquaza. I remember you well, although I don't recall us talking to each other often. But I hope you enjoy your time here once again :)

Jinji by far is the weirdest staff member,but you gotta love him. rayquaza72 I actually remember you. Welcome back :)

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Well here's a topic I didn't expect to see.

Welcome back Rayquaza ~

king1234

Youngster
Welcome back to pwo Rayquaza
Hope you enjoy all the new updates that you missed.

rayquaza72

Jinji said:

NUUUUU

Jinji said:
I remember you well

<3

Jinji said:
although I don't recall us talking to each other often.

Could always have it changed this time around

Jinji said:
But I hope you enjoy your time here once again :)

I shall

Similar said:
I don't know you, but welcome back.

<3

Similar said:
Hope you like how far the game has come.

Mostly still the same lump of glitch that we all love, to be honest(this will be quoted against me one day...). Although I haven't entirely caught up on what's happened recently

Jhaxion said:
Jinji by far is the weirdest staff member,but you gotta love him.

Implying that it's possible to hate him

Jhaxion said:
rayquaza72 I actually remember you. Welcome back :)

<3

Pansy said:
Well here's a topic I didn't expect to see.

Welcome back Rayquaza ~

<3

king1234 said:
Welcome back to pwo Rayquaza

<3

king1234 said:
Hope you enjoy all the new updates that you missed.

Only actual content update that I remember seeing while reading up on the announcements was Mt. Silver, So I shall.

Along with a free gift from back when we had the IVB forums

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
rayquaza72 said:
Jinji said:
although I don't recall us talking to each other often.

Could always have it changed this time around
Of course :)

rayquaza72 said:
Jhaxion said:
Jinji by far is the weirdest staff member,but you gotta love him.

Implying that it's possible to hate him
I'm flattered ^-^

rayquaza72 said:
I might as well come out and say it now: I'm testing a Status Update plugin currently on another pnpBB-powered Forum. If it works, it may be bought here to PWO. But I'm making no promises...

Di4m0nD

Jinji said:
I love this kind of thing lol
Welcome back, I hope you can watch over PWO world since you are a legendary poke :p

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com

Tweaky

Welcome back Stranger I dont know, Be amazed with the new changes in PWO, Esp. the $$$ Economy ._. 8)

rayquaza72

Ended up getting busy again shortly after I posted :|

Now I should hopefully be officially back from a horrible fiery death...

Di4m0nD said:
Welcome back, I hope you can watch over PWO world since you are a legendary poke :p

Or destroy it in the process, who knows?

Saric said:
Oh look it's you again.
Hi.

Oh look it's you again. Was actually wondering if you were still around...

Chocobo7 said:
Welcome back, Ray, this time don't bring back lickitars :)

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE, COPPER!

rbecca said:
Hay Ray ;D
Welcome back!

Ogawdhai. If I remember right, you made quite a few music covers that I used to absolutely love for some reason <3

Tweaky said:
Welcome back Stranger I dont know

I would be kinda concerned if I was a stranger that you did know...

Tweaky said:
Be amazed with the new changes in PWO, Esp. the $$$ Economy ._.

Been on a bit, saw a few things that were horribly overpriced, going by what I was used to last year. Would probably be normal for most people now.

Also short story on why I left. Once upon a time, we used to have our forums on IVB. One day, we started switching between a few different services, and I was unable to login. Apparently I didn't have a forum ID linked to my Playerdex account. After getting virtually no help on the bug catcher, I slowly faded away from the game, as I was mainly a forum person at the time...

Although recently, I was able to do a password reset, and can now access the forums again. But to be honest, it seems to have "deleted" my account and made a completely new one on me, as it got rid of my display name, and reset my post count. And oh look, a few of my old posts are still around

rbecca

rbecca said:
Hay Ray ;D
Welcome back!

Ogawdhai. If I remember right, you made quite a few music covers that I used to absolutely love for some reason <3

Lol yeaaah i did, i'm glad you liked them.
They are hidden deeply in that section though..
I have been recording still ever since then, but it never seems good enough to upload or anything. And my confidence got down quite a bit. I was even wondering if i should still sing. But i LOVE it, so i'm gonna keep doing it, and i'll keep recording and one day i'll have a new recording on the forums again C:

It's good to have old players back, really good. I feel like i kinda grew up with all of you.