I HAVE A QUESTION :D

sarks

hey there... i am playing pwo from 2008... my brother star play too... we can play together ingame ? or when i will play he will not be able to play ? we are in the same house so we have the same ip.. .. if we are both ingame with the same ip we will get a ban or something like that ?

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Yeah i have posted about this before, and yeah you can both play as long as you are 2 different people and the accounts are different emails. Not account sharing or anything like that.

sarks

knuckles002 said:
Yeah i have posted about this before, and yeah you can both play as long as you are 2 different people and the accounts are different emails. Not account sharing or anything like that.

yea he has a different acc.. with different e mail... but if we are both together ingame we will have the same ip ...its not that a problem ??? and we can battle each other or trade pokes ?

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Yeah i don't see why not, me and my girlfriend play together at my house and hers when im over there so  we have the same ip most of the time unless she is playing at her house and me at mine. We trade pokes as long as your not breaking any of PWO rules i think you are safe. But any Staff can gladly give you a 100 percent anwser :)

risefromruins

Youngster
As long as we know about it and it truly is two seperate people playing, you're fine.

sarks

knuckles002 said:
Yeah i don't see why not, me and my girlfriend play together at my house and hers when im over there so  we have the same ip most of the time unless she is playing at her house and me at mine. We trade pokes as long as your not breaking any of PWO rules i think you are safe. But any Staff can gladly give you a 100 percent anwser :)

well in the past i had got banned from crenel because of double logging... i was trying to tranfer pokes from my main account to another account...  the other acc was having a different  e mail... and i get ban of that... well now my brother start to play and i am afraid to be both online... and thats why i ask now about that and if we can both play at the same time...

risefromruins

Youngster
sarks said:
knuckles002 said:

well in the past i had got banned from crenel because of double logging... i was trying to tranfer pokes from my main account to another account...  the other acc was having a different  e mail... and i get ban of that... well now my brother start to play and i am afraid to be both online... and thats why i ask now about that and if we can both play at the same time...

That's because it is illegal for ONE person to be on TWO seperate accounts at the same time.  It is not illegal for two separate people to be on two separate accounts on the same IP.

sarks

risefromruins said:
sarks said:
knuckles002 said:

That's because it is illegal for ONE person to be on TWO seperate accounts at the same time.  It is not illegal for two separate people to be on two separate accounts on the same IP.

and how a gm will understand that its 2 plp and not 1 ?

for example

he will just see 1 acc with ip 102.72.56 and another one acc  from a different pc with the same ip . . .

he will think that its the same person with the just different acc ...

sorry if i make a lot of questions i just want to be sure that we will not get ban or both accs....

sarks

risefromruins said:
No we won't.  If you are truly two different people, then you are fine.
ok then ty dude and every one for your help :D !!!!!!