i have a question :D

sarks

i have now member before 4 days . . .and i found i guy that sell  . .. i make him an offer and he accept! how i will understand now that he put the member ???

FinalDragon

Needs to be put in questions.
The only way to find out is to battle a pokemon.

sarks

ya i know that is hould be in questions . . my bad . . sorry about that . .. i already have member . . so if  i will batlle then it will not show me if the other guy give me the member for real

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
/ismember displays if you have an active membership.

They could also screenshot their store history, as it should display your user ID - if they gifted membership to you.

jboysr05

Bluerise said:
/ismember displays if you have an active membership.

They could also screenshot their store history, as it should display your user ID - if they gifted membership to you.

I think what he means is he already had membership, and bought another, and just wanted to make sure that he received it.  but wasnt sure of how to check.

And the only way would be to ask the guy you bought it from to send you a screenshot of his token store history, as Bluerise stated before me.

sarks

and i will have the member that i have now + the new one  that i will get right ???? ty all for the help :D

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
sarks said:
and i will have the member that i have now + the new one  that i will get right ???? ty all for the help :D
If someone gifts you with membership, it should extend your current one.

PROMapperKnuckles

Youngster
Yeah if you already had MS and bought another and added it on you will have them both but as Bluerise stated earlier you may want to have the seller send you a SS of his token store history and make sure you ID is there to know that he bought it for you.