i have a couple of ideas

ZaneShadows

I've got a couple of ideas for PWO
i know they probably won't be implement but maybe inspire ideas
i'd like to see when you talk to people for it to look sorta like this
example.png

like all gym leaders and such
PS the image is rough feel free to laugh lol

I'd also like PWO to be full screen, not that tiny bow it is at the moment, its a little annoying. i dunno, might just be me.

i also found this map of the whole map of pokemon
pokemon_world_map___4th_gen_style_by_monecranestpourri-d6resv9.png

Legendary Pokemon. I think PWO didnt want these in the game.
BUT! i hate to have an incomplete pokedex.
I thought maybe you could have them in the game but no be catchable. for example, Mewtwo.
We could make a quest out of it, maybe there could be a post office in the world or something. you get a letter from mewtwo inviting you to his island. and basicly like the movie, you head to the boat to take you there but its storming and no boats are leaving so you have to surf, you get have to find mewtwo, maybe his building mazey like, when you find him he copies the 6 pokemon you have on you, same lvl, same stats, some everything, then maybe you have to battle mewtwo after.

Just a thought.. some feed back on that suggestion would be good
i had some more ideas but right now its not coming to mind lol doesn't that always happen

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
Imo, i prefer the way battle pop-ups are currently. For your other ideas,
I'd also like PWO to be full screen, not that tiny bow it is at the moment, its a little annoying. i dunno, might just be me.
You can choose to go full screen already. When you log in, simply de-select the 'Window Mode' like here http://prntscr.com/2x3qhr

i also found this map of the whole map of pokemon
What use of that map would you like to suggest?

Legendary Pokemon. I think PWO didnt want these in the game.
BUT! i hate to have an incomplete pokedex.
I thought maybe you could have them in the game but no be catchable. for example, Mewtwo.
Indeed, PWO doesn't not plan to add legends in the game as catchables. That would beat the point of a pokemon being 'legendary'
For pokedex purposes, we can already battle and obtain Seen Datas of the legendaries. There are several quests which allow you to battle legends, including mewtwo.
We got Mewtwo in cerulean cave, Moltres in Mt Silver. And we had Entei in the recent, Chinese new year event. Wiki has more info on these quests.

Thanks for your suggestions ^_^ It's good to see more people trying to improve the game.