I got 900tks ? :3 look to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somes

Hush i clicked on the crystal and got 900tks whats that? pls explain... and say if it is right

wkGoXmf.png

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
This is correct - I'm guessing you failed to notice the "Tokens for Upgrading" column before you upgraded to the Crystal account? When you upgrade your Playerdex bank account, as well as increasing the cashback rate you'll get for purchases made via the Playerdex, you also will receive a small Token reward up front as a thank you for upgrading. If I recall, it's 300 Tokens for each step you upgrade; so if you go straight to Crystal you get 900 Tokens for free. This is a one-time gift to you as thanks for your patronage :) After upgrading the "Tokens for Upgrading" column changes to 0 for the accounts lower than your current one, because the Playerdex doesn't allow downgrading your account and you can't claim the reward more than once per upgrade. Enjoy!

Somes

Jinji said:
This is correct - I'm guessing you failed to notice the "Tokens for Upgrading" column before you upgraded to the Crystal account? When you upgrade your Playerdex bank account, as well as increasing the cashback rate you'll get for purchases made via the Playerdex, you also will receive a small Token reward up front as a thank you for upgrading. If I recall, it's 300 Tokens for each step you upgrade; so if you go straight to Crystal you get 900 Tokens for free. This is a one-time gift to you as thanks for your patronage :) After upgrading the "Tokens for Upgrading" column changes to 0 for the accounts lower than your current one, because the Playerdex doesn't allow downgrading your account and you can't claim the reward more than once per upgrade. Enjoy!
ty jinji :D

Status
Not open for further replies.