I Am Getting An Error When I Try To Log Into The Game

DarkLink299

Unusual, but it may be a DirectX program error try getting DirectX9 from microsoft download site and install it again and see if that helps.

kisslikearocket

i went through that wiki and did everything for my version of windows and it didn't work. it could be something to do with the troubleshooting part. my computer said that it doesn't allow me to change the settings for it or something like that. i'll keep trying though.

this is not working at all...

maximous2012

Website
www.pwoextreme.com
[quote name='kisslikearocket' timestamp='1314843565' post='1470']

i went through that wiki and did everything for my version of windows and it didn't work. it could be something to do with the troubleshooting part. my computer said that it doesn't allow me to change the settings for it or something like that. i'll keep trying though.

this is not working at all...

[/quote]

[font=arial, sans-serif]friend if you are using Windows XP, if you please look at this with netframework installed, and as quoted by bluerise, should look atthe configuration of your screen[/font]

kisslikearocket

i messed with all that stuff it didn't fix it but i got on today and it was randomly fine. o_O

Saric

Youngster
[quote name='kisslikearocket' timestamp='1315236478' post='2133']

i messed with all that stuff it didn't fix it but i got on today and it was randomly fine. o_O

[/quote]

Yes sometimes it just fixes itself or the error just goes away after a while.

It's a bit odd.