Hunting Tournys

Ktm4424

I would like to suggest a hunting tourny.
Something new to the game and have prizes for unique or shiny or something worth A little but not over the top for a small event or even a hat for the pokemon that follows you or even a free membership the choices for prizes are unlimited.
Unless its a big tourny with a lot of players involved because the chances of winning would be simmer.
But in the case searching for a rare or higher pokemon with the best stats or best rarity.
Maybe even a points system set up for the rarity and stats the pokemon has to determine a winner.
But i think it would be a lot of fun to be in that kind of a tourny where everyone starts on the same playing field evenly.
And even held four or more times a year to give out prizes that suite maybe the time of year or maybe even a
holiday being celebrated and i think it would give the players a little something to look forward to participating in.
If anyone has any other ideas to add please id love to hear them to help this become a reality.

king1234

Youngster
There was a few hunting tourneys in the past, but people find a way to cheat either borrowing pokes, Photoshop the battle scene(Encounter), etc. So it kinda died out.

Ktm4424

dang maybe there is some way to ween out the cheaters and maybe using the ivs command be able to determine a winner instead