Hunting Season

BlackBloodz

People who are involved in this should get PROsecuted .. or even PROpably, .. nvm

Jinga

It seems that staff are PRObably trying to remove blaze from pwo by banning one after another blaze ppl without a reason :mad: :mad:

Portgas.D.Ace

They forgot to ban me ;)

And btw
P10VDmG.png

Aren't more then half staff in pwo testers and staff for ebyron ? Why you didn't ban them?

Jinga

Portgas.D.Ace said:
They forgot to ban me ;)

And btw
P10VDmG.png

Aren't more then half staff in pwo testers and staff for ebyron ? Why you didn't ban them?

Their game, Their rules

Nikola

Youngster
I can't see Fadoka, Pendulum and Psychose (or at least majority) remaining banned. As a former GM I can tell you that appeal is often part of investigation, place where events are being done more in depth. It would be more about protocol and how things are being done. Not telling you this because they are my friends and I know they did nothing, telling you this because I know that GMs don't have bias or vendetta behind their decisions. This can tell you that they were not banned by a GM most likely. They got banned by someone who either had no time to investigate case thoroughly at the moment when a ban was issued or they have very poor deductive and moderating skills. More than obvious that a GM never issued a ban. If a GM issued a ban then it was done in hurry or to prevent the spread. These things tends to happen especially if reported by someone who is supposed to play under radar, those reports can be very deceiving as they want you to give focus to someone else and not to them. If its up to GMs to do final wording then decision itself has a low chance of being biased. But yeah, as said above these things tends to happen sometimes as it's better to make sure you do the right decision than having a doubt, especially it tends to happen if a ban was issued by someone who has poor deductive and resolution skills. I can assume who issued a ban however. This would not be the first time where things are being done zig-zag by them (not gms). Then again, if I look at this from neutral side, they will be banned if they broke the rule being charged for, if not then they will walk out free with pardons given from a person who banned them.

As for the guild, it was considered by Bluerise to delete whole guild due to too much hate and mess directed to staff from Blaze. However, I can see that situation calmed down a bit as someone non-biased and with genuine love for the game was placed as guild owner, that person would be Julia. Sadly, I no longer do guild tasks ever since I became PWO staff but I try to talk to people. Now I am way too busy with RL and with the project I am working on with Shane. However, before I stopped doing guild things I made sure you have someone to take care about managing guild etc. I even made you special client that intercepts shiny packets so you can have shiny every 13 encounters. < (troLL?)

As a PRO Developer and Project co-owner I can tell you few things. We try not to be focused on PWO happenings a lot, it's slowing us down sometimes. How many staff members are working on PRO? 19-20? None of those men was trained to show hate towards PWO. Some of them don't even know what PWO is. People focus on their work and that's it. If there are any lapses we try to fix them by talking to people. People should be talked with before decision is being made. Sadly, we can't control small groupies of people who are either people that likes the game or testers. If something is being said where PWO and its staff are being talked about means that there is a reason for it. Soon as you don't give reason to someone to joke with you it's ok (same can be said for both sides). I even made special rank called tester to test the game and it's not considered to be part of the PRO staff. It's not my fault or PROs fault that people from PWO are testing the game, I don't hold a gun on their head asking them to be testers for PRO. Something from PWO made them to leave PWO and seek those things they could never find in PWO. It's simply freedom of a choice. Nothing to hate there. One of the examples would be number of people who were PWO players for ages, staff even. Our system is made so that one can unlock their real skills. I was rather shocked when I saw some people and their work done in that short amount of time. Some of our mappers came to PRO with PWOs map editor and with PWO love, they were never discarded and thrown away because they are coming from here. We simply have that approach. Given the fact that we had no arguments inside of staff so far and that their work is breath taking tells me that the system might indeed work. To be frank, I couldn't even believe what some people are capable of where those same people used to be no1 on PWOs to ban list or throw away list. People needs to be talked with, they need to know that they work is welcome and that they are welcome. Only thing that can give you respect is pretty much what you do and how you behave. Making people aware that they are wanted..hell even make them feel special they will respect you too. Try to use that here it might help indeed. It's good to begin with.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Portgas.D.Ace said:
Because some people just love to make conspiracy stories before they actually know anything about what really happened, they will gladly ignore years of how things have been done so they can throw some mud at people. But please, don't let me stand in the way of the 'Staff are evil' nonsense some people have in their heads.

Jinga

Chocobo7 said:
Portgas.D.Ace said:
Because some people just love to make conspiracy stories before they actually know anything about what really happened, they will gladly ignore years of how things have been done so they can throw some mud at people. But please, don't let me stand in the way of the 'Staff are evil' nonsense some people have in their heads.

No one thinks staff are evil it's just we think staff are lazy and dont care to explain anything thats going on

Saurus

Banned
-Post removed by Pansy-

Your post could be seen as highly offensive. Please refrain from bringing it to these forums.

Pretentious

Jinga said:
No one thinks staff are evil it's just we think staff are lazy and dont care to explain anything thats going on

I don't think that all of them are lazy... but I do agree that none of them care to explain anything that's going on. :(

Yasuozix

those people who are banned never bought from me. which can tell you how the job was done..I was ingame and selling super rare pokes for 10 bucks. it was more of a troll than real trade. Why should i sell s drago for 10 bucks?. It was late night and I needed urgently something to have fun with. this is kinda funny because the dude who reported me used to beg shane for shinies every day often. I remember him botting together with me for normal oddish. but lets not go into further details anymore. if anyone wants to know who it is i will tell. as it was noted to me right after he went on irc to look for bluerise and what was told to him. I hope we can sort this out somehow as i see that you made wrong decision by banning those people. they never bought from me. I am quiet disappointed actually how this turned out. but it was already said above and guy was correct. whole case was done on a very poor way. Ban 10 people to make sure you banned the real one?, don't care for innocent. While the person who is supposed to be banned is being taken serious.

When I was botting, I was drunk... was drinking smirnof and vodka.. so I didn't know what I was doing

king1234

Youngster
Yasuozix said:
those people who are banned never bought from me. which can tell you how the job was done..I was ingame and selling super rare pokes for 10 bucks. it was more of a troll than real trade. Why should i sell s drago for 10 bucks?. It was late night and I needed urgently something to have fun with. this is kinda funny because the dude who reported me used to beg shane for shinies every day often. I remember him botting together with me for normal oddish. but lets not go into further details anymore. if anyone wants to know who it is i will tell. as it was noted to me right after he went on irc to look for bluerise and what was told to him. I hope we can sort this out somehow as i see that you made wrong decision by banning those people. they never bought from me. I am quiet disappointed actually how this turned out. but it was already said above and guy was correct. whole case was done on a very poor way. Ban 10 people to make sure you banned the real one?, don't care for innocent. While the person who is supposed to be banned is being taken serious.

Wait you was botting with him... lol?

Yasuozix

king1234 said:
Yasuozix said:

Wait you was botting with him... lol?

Yes, we were botting for normal oddish and normal pidgey.
I was drunk man.. was drinking smirnof and vodka.. >.<

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Wasting my time throwing facts in where they aren't wanted, but here goes.

Mentioning PRO or being PRO staff or tester is not a reason for being banned. Players get banned for breaking the rules, they have a reason on the Playerdex explaining it and can make a ban appeal for it.

Nikola

Youngster
Itßs extension I did for route 16 king, before cycling road...HM place. Anyway tell me, whatßs up with you. How are the things?

king1234

Youngster
Nikola said:
Itßs extension I did for route 16 king, before cycling road...HM place. Anyway tell me, whatßs up with you. How are the things?

Everything is fine. thanks for asking, Just got back to pwo from a 5 month break. So kinda getting myself up to date with everything that happened. ^_^
BTW nice to see you doing some other projects. Hope to see the finish product one day :p