How much could I sell a level 84 Squirtle for?

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
I have no idea, but my level 95 pidgey has found her soulmate.

But as a guess, probably a bit less than a level 84 blastoise. Depends if you care about the fact that it's a level 84 SQUIRTLE or evolving it to appeal to the general market.
Ofc that price will raise if you find somebody who loves this kind of random stuff as much as I do.

Algiers

Thanks for the replies. How much would the level 86 Blastoise go for?

Zack_XD

Algiers said:
Thanks for the replies. How much would the level 86 Blastoise go for?
For about, 600k max it depends on your buyer..it could be higher or maybe not.

B

Baylife

It depends completely on your buyer and the stats of the Blastoise. Enter its stats and level into the Veekun IV calculator ( http://veekun.com/dex/gadgets/stat_calculator ) and find out its IVs. If it has high IVs, buyers will be willing to pay a little more.

Then again, it is still entirely up to the buyers. I have had trouble selling Blastoise. I ended up selling a lvl 54 one with fairly bad IVs for 500k the other day. Players value certain pokemon, stats, and levels differently. I traded up a Pikachu for a Typhlosion, the Typhlosion for a Walrein, and the Walrein for both a Pikachu AND a lvl 97 Typhlosion. Just determine an amount you would settle for as a minimum, and then get offers.

Zack_XD

Baylife said:
It depends completely on your buyer and the stats of the Blastoise. Enter its stats and level into the Veekun IV calculator ( http://veekun.com/dex/gadgets/stat_calculator ) and find out its IVs. If it has high IVs, buyers will be willing to pay a little more.

Then again, it is still entirely up to the buyers. I have had trouble selling Blastoise. I ended up selling a lvl 54 one with fairly bad IVs for 500k the other day. Players value certain pokemon, stats, and levels differently. I traded up a Pikachu for a Typhlosion, the Typhlosion for a Walrein, and the Walrein for both a Pikachu AND a lvl 97 Typhlosion. Just determine an amount you would settle for as a minimum, and then get offers.
Thanks for putting my words into more accurate terms.