how long will this game be in beta stage

maadoo

i was going through the reviews of pwo and read one that caught my attention this is the link if anyone z interested
http://www.brighthub.com/video-games/mm ... 22632.aspx

i realize that this is still a beta version meaning that the features in the articles would be eventually implemented i was just wondering how long it will eventually take to achieve it or will it ever be implemented in such a way?

kingkorog

noone actually know till when this game will be in beta mode..
but my guess is (at the speed which it is going now) it may take mpre that 2 yrs or so..

King

beta definition
Beta is feature and asset complete version of the game, when only bugs are being fixed. This version contains no bugs that prevent the game from being shippable. No changes are made to the game features, assets, or code. Beta occurs two to three months before code release.
since this is a Pokemon game changes are most likely to happen every now and then so we might never be out of beta.

maadoo

soo by your recognition will we ever get the other maps (hoenn etc) and 3rd gen 4 th gen pokes???

I

inileater

maadoo said:
soo by your recognition will we never get the other maps (hoenn etc) and 3rd gen 4 th gen pokes???

i wouldn't go that far, the other staff have things on higher priority, such as server stability/coding to worry about,  pwo is meant to have every poke, every generation, and every region integrated when all is said and done.

King

well beta is a development stage so we will get everything slowly like we are now being in beta.