Hola!

zppi

Hi,

Decided to introduce myself here aswell so here it comes: I'm zppi and im from Finland.
I'm a long time poke fan, tho haven't really been following them in quite a long while. Yet I absolutely loved the first series and card games of course as well as the gb games! Fortunately I came across this came about 2 weeks ago and I've rly enjoyed playing PWO (maybe even too much  :p ). Currently training to battle Clair and then I'm heading towards Kanto.

Nice to meet ya all, and see ya in server!

-zppi

rbecca

Hay!
Welcome to PWO :3
It's addictive right?! D;
I see you got pretty far ingame by already beating Clair in a bit.
See you around C:

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
The Finns are not a nationality I see represented often here in PWO; so it is quite a pleasure to meet one.

And as someone who's family originated from Finland (though I myself am English and am yet to fully familiarise myself with the Finnish language), I'd personally like to give you a hearty greeting.

zppi

Jinji said:
The Finns are not a nationality I see represented often here in PWO; so it is quite a pleasure to meet one.

And as someone who's family originated from Finland (though I myself am English and am yet to fully familiarise myself with the Finnish language), I'd personally like to give you a hearty greeting.

Thanks for warm welcome ! =) Where is ur family from? I'm originally from Turku, tho I'm currently studying in Rovaniemi (The Home of Santa!). :D Ymmärrätkö paljonkin suomea?

D

dracoattacker

zppi said:
Ymmärrätkö paljonkin suomea?

I don't understand! Aaaah!!

Welcome to PWO, the place where zombie Pokémon rule and trainers battle eachother, the Pokémon control 'em.  ;)