Hi PWO

T

thewakka

I played this game back in 2008/2009, the most awesome update at that time was that we just got rain ::)
I dont remember my account back then but it was wakka12321 or something, I also had a (s) Poliwrath and a (s) Horsea.
I think I also was part of a swedish guild before I stopped playing, because of too much school.

Anyway, good to be back to a free game that deserves to be enjoyed by hundreds of players.
Ask an old man if you got any questions :)

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[glow=purple]It's nice to see familiar faces return. Welcome back to PWO; I hope you like and enjoy how it's evolved since the last time you visited us.[/glow]

T

thewakka

Thanks for the warm welcome, Jinji. And indeed I am still in love with this game.

Chocobo7

Youngster
Website
twitter.com
Welcome back to PWO, hope you enjoy it as much, if not more, that you did when you were here last :)

Also, did you get your name from Final Fantasy, or am I completely wrong here? :p

T

thewakka

Chocobo7 said:
Also, did you get your name from Final Fantasy, or am I completely wrong here? :p

Yup, I sure did (Final Fantasy X - Wakka). But people who don't get the reference always reply "Oh, like the noice Pacman does right? Wakka wakka wakka...". So it usually works both ways.  8)

supriz

Youngster
welcome back wakka!
I am also a regular player since mid-2008, i was known as sunnu
nice to see some oldies like me ^^
hope 2 see u in game too...