Hi everyone =3 Newbie here!

M

Myrre

Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I'm new here =3

I was looking for an online Pokemon game and came across this once so I figured why not give it a try! =3

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
[glow=purple]Greetings, Myrre - that name sounds familiar somehow, but perhaps it's coincidence. In either case, welcome to your new future as a Pokémon Trainer. Enjoy your journey around the various regions of Pokémon World Online; and hopefully you will grow to become a strong, talented Trainer who always enjoys himself. Hopefully you will also enjoy being a part of our great community and visit the Forums or IRC Chat regularly, where there are always fun and friendly discussions to be had.[/glow]

I

iileria

Myrre said:
Just wanted to stop by and say hi since I'm new here =3

I was looking for an online Pokemon game and came across this once so I figured why not give it a try! =3

[shadow=red]Haha, same thing happened to me. |D
Welcome to the game.
8D

You'll be an addict in no time. ~
[/shadow]

juli-o.o

Welcome! Enjoy your time here;)

yeah, i have been an addict from the first minute i played, hope you have just as much fun as i do ;)

D

dracoattacker

juli_o.o said:
yeah, i have been an addict from the first minute i played, hope you have just as much fun as i do ;)

^this^

iileria said:
[shadow=red]Haha, same thing happened to me. |D
Welcome to the game.
8D

You'll be an addict in no time. ~
[/shadow]

^And this^

Myrre said:

Haha, had the same.^ It is true what the others say!
iileria said:
[shadow=red]You'll be an addict in no time. ~[/shadow]

rbecca

Hello, welcome to PWO :3 I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy your time here C:
The community is pretty awesome and the game is addictive,indeed xD

See you around!

M

Myrre

Thanks everyone :D

I really enjoy playing the game! Though I find it hard to level my pokemon up when there are no more NPC's available. Getting a little tired of defeating those lvl 4Hoothoots xD Not able to beat the gymleader so now I'll just have to waste time fighting hoothoot and sentrets while hardly getting any Exp.

But I do like the game and home I can make some friends there =3

rbecca

Hahaa, the beginning always takes the longest ;P once you get through all of that and beat all the gyms you'll be like.. What am i going to do now?! I'm usually around hunting for a shiny pony (still :0) Or exploring around C: .
I'm glad you like the game, and it's really easy to make friends here :3

M

Myrre

So, I finally got myself to do some training on friday and my pokemon gained some levels. Thought I was ready for gymbattle. Then there was the roll back and now I have to go train all over again XD The game is fine, like the gameplay just a little bit sad that the game is offline much, but i'll be a good patient player =3

D

Darth

Nothing to do so I come to say hello on the form of my new fellow adventurers!