Hi All!

Kathrine

Hi Im 22 years old. Im playin PWO maybe 2 months with my boyfriend (his real name and name in PWO is Zdenda), but here on forum im new and i want to a little bit introduce myself. Im from the Czech Republic, my real name is Kateřina >:D . I really love this game and i love the idea of shiny pokes. I want all of them O:) , i was really surprised how kind and generous people are here. I get some pokes and money for nothing.
My favourite pokes: Persian, Pikachu, Bulbasaur, JIgglypuff, Golduck, Hitmonlee, Mr. Mime, Chikorita ....
My favourite music: Britney Spears, Rihanna, Ed Sheeran, Beyonce, Michael Jackson, Jennifer Lopez...
My best pokes in PWO are Magneton lvl 93, Blastoise lvl 86, Rapidash lvl 72, Lanturn lvl 69...

Kathrine

well thank you for "wellcoming me" , you are soo kind people :-*

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I apologise for not noticing this thread earlier; I've been having some technical issues, as you can see from the note I put in my signature. Regardless, welcome to PWO Kathrine; hope you enjoy it here :)

mendesvictor1

Welcome to PWO :D I'do like Michael Jackson too *----*, My favorite song from him is "Black and White"; Nice to meet u ... :)

Faabz.

Youngster
Welcome to Pwo Katerina,hope you like the game :D

PS-I have a friend with the same name but she is from Russia :D

Kathrine

yes we are very related with Russia :D and Poland and Slovakia too :)

Kathrine

mendesvictor1 said:
Welcome to PWO :D I'do like Michael Jackson too *----*, My favorite song from him is "Black and White"; Nice to meet u ... :)
my favourites are Jam, They dont care about us, Dirty Diana, Human Nature, Give In To Me ... all of his songs O0 :)

Kathrine

Me and my boyfriend (Zdenda)
zogup0.jpg