Hey.

GawertyXL

It's been a while. I've been kind of lurking around for a long time (Occasionally posting every few weeks/months) and I kind of got nostalgic recently and decided to play the game a bit, so that may lead to things...or not. I am announcing that I am currently around and semi-active as I go through big changes of graduating from High-School and as I transition to College.

A lot has gone on in my life since I was younger and when I was last 'Active' which would be sometime back around... i'd say mid-2014. Although I would really estimate that activity back then as mainly posting on the forums. Anyways, back on topic... I am 18 now, I was on the cusp of 16 when I last consider myself active, and I have grown... a lot. I am unsure of what brought this on, because I was mostly mature around those days, but I never really had a great understanding of reality. I took some time to experience said reality, and figured out a lot about myself.

Hmm... I graduate in approx. 15 days, I have a 3.925 GPA and I am 5th in my graduating class (honestly highschool averages don't mean much though, it's only important to me if I can be able to make such things like the Dean's List in College) I will be speaking at my graduation, which is really awesome. I have this long rant (or as a close-friend of mine would call it... a WoT) and I honestly expect I will bore the crap out of my fellow graduating friends.

I have been experimenting with music (namely writing lyrics and other random bits and pieces) related to Rap, I never really considered myself as being a possible Rap Artist and I still don't really, I know i've always been good at remembering lyrics from songs (This was proven today as a friend and I were sitting in my car, and I played like ~90 songs and rapped along with them, the earliest song on the list being a 2006 song)

This interest in music has been festering in my mind and kind of making me interested in possibly minoring in Music Production after my second year of College. There's that to look forward to.

If you've got any questions that aren't belittling, hit me up. I am not shy, I will gladly answer what I can.

Cheers,
Gawerty