Hey everyone

risefromruins

Youngster
Hey guys lol. I'm not really back, but just wanted to stop by and see what was goin on around here. TM's seem pretty cool. Who's all still around???

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Nice to hear from your again, Rise :p

Future~Sight

Youngster
Website
www.matmartinez.net
There he is :p Good to see you're still alive ruins.
I didn't get to know you well enuff last time, hope i do now ::)
Hope you make a comeback soon ^-^

risefromruins

Youngster
I still remember you guys haha.......and GM Pansy! Congrats on the upgrade. Probably not gonna be making a comeback for at least another year, if that even happens. Just felt like I should stop by and see what's new in the game for myself.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
So just lurking, keh? I know how it feels to feel an urge to check out our community even when you don't feel able to be a part of it right now.

risefromruins

Youngster
Jinji said:
So just lurking, keh? I know how it feels to feel an urge to check out our community even when you don't feel able to be a part of it right now.

Good to hear from you JJ! Maybe I'll try to get in game sometime in the next few days too, still no PC but I'll try and make something work.

GawertyXL

Nice to see you rise, I miss the old days! We should catch up sometime! (old days in my terms as in when I was still a noob in 2011 >_>)

Kaiko

Youngster
Nice to hear from you again Rise~ :)

Hope life is treating you good bro!

king1234

Youngster
Hmm glad to see your still around, was wondering were you are. ^_^

Ps S arca gets solarbeam :0

risefromruins

Youngster
Update on what I've been doing...this summer I got to travel around the US and take pictures at flowboarding (man-made surf machines) events and shoot a video for an online magazine. The video just premiered on Sunday at an international event in Arizona.

If any of you guys wanna see it, here is the link. The password is "boarders" without quotes. It's password protected because it is still being premiered across the country, so don't post it everywhere lol.

Basically this amongst other things is why I haven't been active at all...been working hard to make my photography my profession.

**The video is 13 minutes long, so I wouldn't click if you aren't ready to make a commitment**