help i am stuck

thunderclap

Youngster
Black Screen / Map Loading Issues: I have some general recommendations, since it's a long-standing occasional issue affecting a small minority, but it seems to have gotten worse recently. In no particular order:

1. Try typing "/ref" in the in-game chat.
2. Try a different internet connection, such as a different Wifi hotspot, or tether from your phone, if available, to test. Or try a VPN (there are free ones like ProtonVPN).
3. Your keyboard language should be set to United States. PWO does not support Unicode.
4. Try reinstalling PWO. I've had corrupt installations making certain maps glitched / displaying incorrectly and/or unusable.
5. Try temporarily disabling any firewalls / antivirus on your computer, or make exceptions for PWO. Not sure what port(s) PWO uses..
6. Make sure the time and date is set correctly on your computer.
7. Try using a different computer, to test/isolate the issue.
Once the cause is known, it's easier to try to correct it.
8. Try using an Escape Rope, losing a PvP battle, or asking a staff member (in PWO Discord) to teleport you.

The most recent successful fix I know of was #6 setting correct time and date.
Not sure if you are experiencing the black screen but some of this may help.

nongosavage

help me please i am stuck in celeadon department . it says attempting to reload map and it's already 3 days i have tried everything said above but nothing use to happend