hello!

Daniel0629.

hello i played pwo few years ago,  :p :p  if someone remember me can PM me in game and tell me about the news things around PWO, in the past i got banned few times but i promisse this time to be a good kid, if matti, biss aaron, olman, joan, nickcrauler are still playing with new usernames can PM me

psd: mati te quiero aunque me traicionaste maldito  :D

Shiny!Midou~

Youngster
Daniel0629. said:
hello i played pwo few years ago,  :p :p  if someone remember me can PM me in game and tell me about the news things around PWO, in the past i got banned few times but i promisse this time to be a good kid, if matti, biss aaron, olman, joan, nickcrauler are still playing with new usernames can PM me

psd: mati te quiero aunque me traicionaste maldito  :D

welcome back bro but i don't think any of that players are still play here

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Hello Daniel. Welcom back... ish. As you said in your post you have been banned several times in the past and are currently evading an IP ban because of those bans. Therefore we have had to ban your account again today.

However we do appreciate your honesty here and your good intentions, so please make an appeal on the Playerdex Community Watch page and we can talk about the possibility of a final chance to prove you can play our game fairly there.

Daniel0629.

HitmonFonty said:
Hello Daniel. Welcom back... ish. As you said in your post you have been banned several times in the past and are currently evading an IP ban because of those bans. Therefore we have had to ban your account again today.

However we do appreciate your honesty here and your good intentions, so please make an appeal on the Playerdex Community Watch page and we can talk about the possibility of a final chance to prove you can play our game fairly there.

i didnt evade an bann ip or changed my ip but its fine i will make my appeal on playerdex