Hello

Animagus

Hello Ring and welcome to the game! I'm Animagus and i will be here for you whenever you need any guidance. ^-^
In the meantime, why don't you tell us more about yourself? How did you find out about PWO? What are your first impressions of the game?

Ring

I found Pokemon World Online from a different online game that me and some friends played.
The're rather invested into it so not sure if they will join me here :(
Was just going to look around, maybe do some art and crush team rocket with my Team of Fire if I can get far enough :))

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Well, it's a pleasure to have you with us. Team Rocket doesn't actually feature in PWO (it disbanded ten years ago according to our timeline; though it has to be said PWO is currently woefully lacking in storyline right now which is something we're working on); but we've seen people make Guilds called Team Rocket in the past and who knows, maybe one day we'll have to defeat a team of villains once again. History repeats itself, they say. Anyway, I hope you enjoy PWO; and I'll be very interested to see what you can do in terms of art whenever you choose to show us in the future ;)