Hello.. Nice to meet you all..

M

mysterious91

Hi, I am a newbie here. Have fun and nice to meet you all...

M

MacaroniMan

O hai (it needed a reply).  Welp, play hard and you won't be a noob for long...>.>
But in the mean time watch out, I think some people are hunting down the new registers to battle them and beat the crap out of em, so don't accept candybattle requests from strangers :)

Fionavara

oooh *gives candy* wanna battle??
I'm one of those newbie hunters =p I only got lvl 99s so it's not biggy ;) I'm sure your lvl 5 starter can beat me if you REALLY try...:p
dropp by the all chatt and say hello, we're quite friendly and we like new friends in there.
I'm called Fion (yes I'm a boy) you might see me as the "Brook"of this game, I'm one of the Collectors in the game (hopefully a big breeder on day) been here for several years and always like to meet new friends in here. One of the oldest both in age and in gametime, hopefully you'll enjoy the game and find lots of pokemons that want new trainers, we old players usually just faint them so they are desperatly lokoing for new owners. =D

sarks

welcome to pwo dude!!!! if you need anything just ask me ingame!!!  :D

M

mysterious91

well thank you all! i'll work hard! this game is really different with the nitendo version but i will do my best!

R

Regalia

Yes, it's different in some ways, but after playing a lot you'll get comfortable.
So nice to meet you and welcome, see you on the game ;)