Hello fans.

G

Gilwe

Hi,

I'm Gilwe, a twenty-year old Belgian. I've been a fan of Pokémon since I was seven. I've played the Red/Blue, Crystal and Ruby games, but didn't like the next generations. Generation I will always have a special place in my heart.

I study Journalism. It's a busy profession, I know. That means I only play games casually and for fun. I'm not a typical grinder, who collects everything and wants to be the very best like no one ever was. (lol)

Nice to meet you all.

Fionavara

welcome welcome to the PWO
Hope you enjoy the game and get addicted liket he rest of us...hehe
You'll know when that is but incase u don't, check out my top tips on PWO addiction in the general thread ..
soo you like phoneboots and tights aswell as another very famous reporter? Can you fly and have super strengt? I suppose that really means you have a busy life as a "journalist" but You'll soon forget about arch enemies and sit tight infront your computer and hunt pika like the rest of us.
btw I'm called fion (I'm a boy) and prowls the all chatt mostly..hopw ot see ya in there aswell.

I

inileater

You'll fit right in, i have a sixth sense about these things.

PS. Ruby FTW

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
People who care about such things will always have the strongest affection for the original 150/151 Pokémon. That's simply because you've known them the longest; plus, the games they appeared in were made in simpler times and the designs of the characters and their stories were much more open to interpretation. And as we all know, things are more fun when the imagination is allowed to thrive. It's like how people say comic books were better before the 90s - though I can't take a side on that matter myself...