Hello Everyone :3

Faabz.

Youngster
Hi guys i'm Faabz,real name Fábio and i live in Portugal.
I'm playing PWO since the last month and some of you know me already because i'm always talking on the help channel.
Well i love Pokémon i read the manga and i watched the anime.
My first Pokémon game was Pokémon Blue when i was 7 but then i s played every games till Black and White,including some good Hack versions like Pokémon Brown or Pokémon Prism.
My hobbies are futsal,playing videogames,hanging out with friends and designing GFX
Well that's it sorry for making you waste your time
Greets
Faabz. :))

G

Well, welcome to PWO. Always good to see a player wanting to help out other players, so keep up the good work.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
I often call people who have been playing Pokémon since the GBC times "Veterans"; but few are more worthy of the title than you. EVERY Pokémon game there's been so far? You're dedicated.

I wonder, how would you describe your Trainer style? Would you see yourself in the Pokémon World as being a Battler, a Collector, a Breeder...?

Faabz.

Youngster
Jinji said:
I often call people who have been playing Pokémon since the GBC times "Veterans"; but few are more worthy of the title than you. EVERY Pokémon game there's been so far? You're dedicated.

I wonder, how would you describe your Trainer style? Would you see yourself in the Pokémon World as being a Battler, a Collector, a Breeder...?

Well has i said before i really like pokémon and i'm very happy seeing your comment thanks a lot :D
About my style i can say that i do a little bit of everything.I like to battle and i use a balanced team depending on the style of my opponent,but i also like to collect Pokémons training and raising them,collect badges etc.(I leave you an example for now i'm trying to make Red's manga team lol) but i don't know everything,for example stats are a little bit confuse to me lol.
Well i may know a lot of things about pokémon but every time i play i learn something that i didn't know before and that is good because nobody knows everything and we can learn different things from the other players and make friendships,that's why when i'm playing i'm always trying to help people on the channel.
Well that's it and thank you so much for your comment :)

Faabz.

Youngster
Orito said:
Well, welcome to PWO. Always good to see a player wanting to help out other players, so keep up the good work.