Hello, and welcome to my introduction page!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaminari

My name is Jake. I'm 25, living in the US. I'm a collector, and I like to create things. I'm a very talkative individual and I like to make friends. I've had a hard life but I want to grow roots and make some memories I can live to appreciate. Feel free to say hi :)

Jobey

Jr. Trainer
rarespiderbite said:
My name is Jake. I'm 25, living in the US. I'm a collector, and I like to create things. I'm a very talkative individual and I like to make friends. I've had a hard life but I want to grow roots and make some memories I can live to appreciate. Feel free to say hi :)
 If you are talkative and like to make friends, this game is perfect for you. No other game will have as great a community as what you will experience here. Sure there is the occasional toxic player but those are few and far between and if one does become too much, the "/block" feature will make the game that much better for you. So relax and have fun and welcome to PWO. Best of luck and may the game be a mostly positive experience for you, new players are always a welcomed addition. :)

Kaminari

Thanks for the warm welcome hope I can prove to be as warm a player as the welcome has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.