Hello all (:

P

Pwncess

I'm Pwncess  8)
I'm a 24 year old woman from California.
I can be a big kid most of the time.
I play a lot of video games, I'm a huge bookworm and I recently discovered my like for writing fanfiction.

For all the new people,
I hope you enjoy the game and have a great experience.
There are a lot of people here to help if you get stuck or anything
And please have a lot of patience.
Because it's a beta, there tends to be downtime, but chatting in the IRC is fun when you're looking for something to do.
:)

As you can see, I'm not entirely new.
I've been around since September officially, but started hanging around the IRC a little while beforehand.
I really like PWO, it has so much potential.
I'm learning new things around the site and game constantly, so if you ever need help or a friend to talk to,
I'm always available :) 

I

inileater

Funny, i'm a staff apprentice and i have almost never been on IRC ;P

M

Mist

inileater said:
don't worry, it took me forever to actually go on IRC. Welcome somwhat new, but not rly Pwncess :3

P

Pwncess

inileater said:
Heeh, it's where I started I actually.
I met a few people in there and just kept coming back to chat and stay updated on the registration news.

Mist said:
don't worry, it took me forever to actually go on IRC. Welcome somwhat new, but not rly Pwncess :3

N

Noriyukii

Hey, yeah see you on irc alot =p.
Hope to see you around pwo ^^.

p.s nice siggy ^^

P

Pwncess

Dagegen said:

Hai! ^_^

Zack_XD said:
Sup, Pwny.

Notta lotta, you? :)

Noriyukii said:
Hey, yeah see you on irc alot =p.
Hope to see you around pwo ^^.

p.s nice siggy ^^

:D What name do you use in the IRC? I don't recognize your username so I assume it's different.
I try to play on the game client for PWO when I'm not working on something else.

Thanks :D I requested a few things to be made and Darkrown is wonderful at making things perfectly.

8ugs

Hai Pwncess~ I've seen you around, but I don't believe we have ever spoken here or in IRC.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
inileater said:
I should really get on more myself. I don't really even have an excuse not to when I have the ability to access IRC on my phone and have it configured to go to #PWO. I just get too busy with other duties. I am starting to make more frequent appearances now though.

Greetings, Pwncess; I don't believe I ever greeted you to PWO before, so even though I know you've been around for a while, I still want to take the opportunity to welcome you to PWO and its Community; and it's been a pleasure to find out a little about you.

Ozzimandias

Jinji said:
Greetings, Pwncess; I don't believe I ever greeted you to PWO before, so even though I know you've been around for a while, I still want to take the opportunity to welcome you to PWO and its Community; and it's been a pleasure to find out a little about you.
You should check out her Journalism-work... she would make a great Journalist I think!
Just my opinion... not to be discussed here ;-)

P

Pwncess

I haven't checked this thread in a while.
I'm sorry!

Hello to those who posted!
tumblr_lm8496LTlM1qii6tmo1_500.gif

It's nice to meet all the people who share an interest in Pokemon.

W-why would you wanna....lock my thread?
tumblr_lwahdsLlRR1qddedp.gif