Hello all you wonderful pokemon fans~

JadeFires

Hello there, the names Amber but everyone calls me Jade.
Pick either color, doesn't bother me any lol.

A little about me is expected I believe.
I'm currently 21, happily married and have 3 kids: A Husky named Clover, and two fluffy white cats; William and Sweetie.
Ive been a video gamer as far back as I can remember, starting with NES and Super NES at my grandmas house.
Pokemon Yellow was my first game with my first handheld system: Gameboy color.
Ive been hooked on Pokemon ever since.
Ive only been playing MMOs for the last 3 years.
My first was Aion which I played for 2 years. I dabbled a bit with Portal and am now playing TOR off and on.

I'm happy to be joining this family and I hope to be able to help in any way I can on improving the game.

Please bare with me as I get used to everything new to me.
I am in your care.

rbecca

Welcome to PWO :3
I'm sure you'll like the game, the community also. I've been around for 3 years, and there's many friendly (also less friendly xD) people out here!

You have a HUSKY?! a HUSKY!? D;
I love these dogs, they're so cute!
I can't wait to have one myself  C:

M

MacaroniMan

I haz a husky!  ....er, well part husky...she looks more like a shibainu or whatever those Japanese dogs are called. 
Welcome to PWO! Glad to see that you seem eager to not only play the game but meet people as well.  Because that is an important part of being online

CheckeredZebra

Youngster
Howdy there. =) I don't have a husky but I have two mutt dogs named Annie and Xena ;P
Anyhow, glad to welcome you into the game, hope your run here is awesome/fun/happy etc.
(PS: Yellow was my first game as well, haha)

Fionavara

Welcome welcome =) hope to see you in the all chatt with the rest of us...I'm called Fion (yes I'm a boy)
On nooooes now you've done it...rbecca loves those little foxy furballs, she'll never going to forgive you for having one! xD
Nice to see more peoples who are steady in life, I'm one of the oldest pwo players being 31 myself and been here sense 2008...you are the ehmm maybe 14-15th who has kids themselfs and are married that I've encountered in here. =)
GL pika hunting, and any  Shiny HRs you find is automatically MINE! =p

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Huskies are like my favourite breed of dog :)

It's also great to see another fellow retro-head; although I must say when it comes to Pokémon, I'm a much more recent entrant to the franchise.

JadeFires

Fionavara said:
Welcome welcome =) hope to see you in the all chatt with the rest of us...I'm called Fion (yes I'm a boy)
On nooooes now you've done it...rbecca loves those little foxy furballs, she'll never going to forgive you for having one! xD
Nice to see more peoples who are steady in life, I'm one of the oldest pwo players being 31 myself and been here sense 2008...you are the ehmm maybe 14-15th who has kids themselfs and are married that I've encountered in here. =)
GL pika hunting, and any  Shiny HRs you find is automatically MINE! =p

I think you mistook what I said XD I dont actually have kids, my animals are like my kids.
My husband can also be like my kid sometimes XD so I guess that makes 4.
I do have a god child though, her name is Sophie and shes 10 months old <333

R

Regalia

Hi, welcome!
Nice dog, I had an husky when I was younger, his name was Ice.
Is that a real futon? Japanese?

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Threads like these will destroy my credibility and make me look like a softie if I keep expressing a like for them...

Those pictures are adorable though...

I

inileater

Jinji said:
Threads like these will destroy my credibility and make me look like a softie if I keep expressing a like for them...

Snap out of it man! *uses Shadow Punch*

On another note, i have a Husky as well, though she isn't a people person..

JadeFires said:
Pokemon Yellow was my first game with my first handheld system: Gameboy color.

My roots began from Yellow Version as well, such a veteran of the handhelds is sure to get the hang of things. So welcome!

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
inileater said:
Jinji said:

Snap out of it man! *uses Shadow Punch*
How do you know... never mind. Thanks, I needed that.

JadeFires

Regalia said:
Hi, welcome!
Nice dog, I had an husky when I was younger, his name was Ice.
Is that a real futon? Japanese?
Thank you~
Na it was one of those walmart cheepys.
We had just moved back from South Korea, had no furniture and dispiritedly needed a couch lol.

Jinji said:

lol I don't care how much of a hard a** you are, a cute husky puppy will make anyone go "Awww <3"
But don't worry Ill keep your secret :3