happyhour seggestion mainly for staff.

Boora

Youngster
hey guys, again this is for mostly the staff, but i dont mind hearing what you think :p
okie so, basically what it means is , an hour each day lets say 5-6 there will be a bigger chance to get shiny's
the rates could be 1/2k for none members and 1/1k for members(ms)
keep in mind, just for one hour a day , nothing crazy , even the huge download sites doing it sometimes,
most none-members will experience the benefit of getting membership
and the one's with membership simply will have more luck for an hour,
just something to think about :)

TheWyatt2012

This is the wrong place for this topic. Player Support is for those who need actual help.

Pansy

Resident Harlequin
Game Moderator
Moved to General PWO Talk

EcoWOLFrb

Youngster
You would have to do at least 2 hours a day, 1 hr and and another during another part of the day, to account for players all over the world. Or still do 1hr but make it 30min each time.

mad30

Youngster
I was expecting a pwo drinking game

I am not amused :(

Bluerise

Youngster
Administrator
This wouldn't be suitable, people would complain about not having a chance to do it for their timezone. We've done stuff that relies on a timezone before and it's unfair to those.

Jinji

PWO's Resident Gengar
Staff member
Administrator
Website
jinji.gamescodex.net
Wasn't the in-game clock of PWO changed from double real-time speed to triple all those years ago, specifically so that it was easier for people to play the game in all the stages of a Pokémon World's day by having three eight-hour periods - and wasn't this decision made due to timezones, as well as the fact people often work or have school across the afternoon and so wouldn't often get to play the main daytime periods?

HeavyPetter

mad30 said:
I was expecting a pwo drinking game

I am not amused :(

That can be arranged.

Go into digletts cave. type /list. Then everyone in the room picks a pokemon on the list. Start running around randomly (In the game, not in real life, although you can do that as well if you so desire). The task is easy enough to complete even after downing a few shots. Every time your pokemon is encountered you must drink. A shiny encounter means bottoms up.

Tip: If you like beer - pick diglett.

Enjoy :)

PS. I would very much like to see you all suggest a name for this game. Especially after playing it.

Puar

Youngster
I was also thinking this was about drinking. Hoping some player was a millionare and offering to fly all the staff out to some exotic location for drinks at happy hour. (On the off chance that there are any millionares out there considering this, i think it is a great idea)