hakced

Status
Not open for further replies.
dude i got hacked..i cant login it shows invalid password or username...and also i tried to rest the pass no use someone changes the email id also please do somethign i am able to msg frm this account this time because i took the option automatically login on each visit in forums please do something guys.....and please pm me in the account named shreyas in fourms or i will creat a topic in comunity watch playerdex from that acocunt please do something fast .

only thing i was able to knw was this was hackeers his email ID

shi*************************m.

Donar

I have banned the account for now and informed one of our GMs about it, they will get in contact with you once they are available.

HitmonFonty

Youngster
Game Moderator
Log into the Playerdex and click on Community Watch. You need to post your report there by clicking Report a Player.

If there is anyone you suspect of hacking you put their name in the Report field and include any other information that you feel is relevant.

shreyas

this is me darknightrises~batman...do i hav to login from this account and report or from that account i cant login to playerdex from darknightrises~Batman becasue somene hacked changed password nad email id ...i will post from this account on playerdex

shreyas

i hav reported player name as shiva~08 ..because i suspect no one.. i dont knw who did this ...please get me back ...i posted from this acocunt...thanq

shreyas

u can check the IP adress of the hacker ..so u will belevie me mine IP adress i will post in the player report

Status
Not open for further replies.