Gym Leader Brock

F

Flamedflyer

I challenged Brock yesterday at 9 EST, it's now 10:40 EST and I'm not able to get my rematch after losing to him.. And I'm not the only one, some of my friends aren't able to challenge him either. Is this a bug or what's going on?

R

Ryessa

If the server crashed and was down for a certain period of time, I think that time isn't included in your 24 hour passing. I only assume this and it isn't a reliable source of information. But if the server goes down for 2 hours you would end up waiting 26 hours if this was the case.

F

Flamedflyer

Oohh, that's a good point there.. Makes total sense, I just hope that's what's wrong. Thanks for the quick reply

Tom210

i dont think thats right actually, i think its 2 days for him

F

Flamedflyer

Nope, I think she was completely right, because right at 11 (26 hours) I was able to battle him

Rendan

I'd say somethings wrong I only just got my old account back and when I got to brock he didnt fight me.

Edit - and I havent played for months.

R

Ryessa

[quote name='Tom210' timestamp='1319684346' post='18117']

i dont think thats right actually, i think its 2 days for him

[/quote]

[quote name='Flamedflyer' timestamp='1319684739' post='18118']

Nope, I think she was completely right, because right at 11 (26 hours) I was able to battle him

[/quote]

I only assumed such a theory because I was also informed that membership works the same way. your membership will last a little longer than it should have because it wasn't active whilst the server is down. Its just a similar concept.

[quote name='Rendan' timestamp='1319686185' post='18130']

I'd say somethings wrong I only just got my old account back and when I got to brock he didnt fight me.

Edit - and I havent played for months.

[/quote]

Your issue is completely different because Flamed had already battled Brock once but lost, where as from what you've said, you haven't. Flamed also managed to battle Brock again. Are you sure that you haven't beaten Brock before? Try to exit to the east of pewter city or check your trainer tab for the badge. Though you should have started a new thread. I'm not sure if Brock requires a certain rep for battle and even if he does you would get enough just from the forest.